Mr. Kraft, I don't Feel so Good

Meme Time

Introduction:

For this blog, we were tasked with using Photoshop to create a meme. I decided to try my hand at making a Thanos disintegration meme (also known as the "I don't feel so good" meme). I decided to base my meme off of the recent Super Bowl. I made something similar on my old laptop, but the recreated version turned out to be much better than the original.

Process:

The start of my meme was very simple. I used images of Tom Brady, Robert Kraft, Thanos, and Nick Foles, and opened them up in Photoshop. For my layout, I put Brady in the top left, followed by Kraft, Thanos, and another image of Brady (I added effects to this final image). Next, I used the quick selection tool and selected Foles' body, and deleted it, leaving his head. I dragged his head into my layout and placed his head on Thanos' body. Next, I found an image of the Lombardi Trophy, and opened it in Photoshop. I used the quick select to delete the white background, and moved it into my layout. Then, I used the quick select on Thanos' glove hand, and made a copy. I dragged the copy of his hand above the Lombardi Trophy layer, to make it look like he was holding it. This last step took the longest. I followed a tutorial to create the disintegration effect on the bottom corner Brady image, by using masks, layer duplication, and different brush settings. Once I had my layout completely finished, I found a font I liked and added my text to complete the meme. Overall, this didn't take me too long, as I know Photoshop pretty well. The tutorial I used to make the disintegration effect taught me how to edit my brush controls, which I thought was pretty cool.

Meme:


Layers:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Premiere

Still Image Video