FRESH THOUGHTS: THE SCENE

Editing Process

For this blog post, I decided to use a popular clip from "The Office", where Michael turns around and looks at Toby and screams "NO GOD PLEASE NO!" The first step in my editing process was unlinking the audio and video in my original clip. I then proceeded to delete the audio. Next, I recorded myself screaming Michael's lines, and synced it up with the audio to the best of my ability. When looking for a sound effect, I thought, "What could make this have an element of drama?" I chose to use a dramatic sound effect when Michael turned to face Toby. For background music, I added the theme song of "The Office" to give the video an upbeat vibe. When listening to my voiceover, I noticed that I had some background noise present. I attempted to eliminate this noise with the Adaptive Noise Reduction effect. 

Conclusion

This blog was more challenging than previous blogs for sure. I had to play with some tools that I didn't know existed in Premiere. I still consider myself skilled with Premiere, but this required me to challenge myself. I know I can still improve upon my knowledge of the software, and put out better videos than this. 

THE VIDEO:

(LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIUEKCWNoZQ&feature=youtu.be)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Premiere

Still Image Video