Advanced Premiere

Fresh Thoughts: Advanced Premiere

For this blog, we were tasked with speeding up/slowing down certain parts of a video, as well as using keying and overlaying pngs to add animations with the use of keyframes. The video I chose to use was the bottle flip that we filmed in class. 
The first thing I did was unlink the video and audio. I did this so I could eliminate specific parts of the audio, while keeping the full video. Next, I used the razor tool to isolate specific clips of peoples faces. With the use of the scale/position effects in the effect controls, I zoomed-in at specific points. For one zoom, I added a sleepy face emoji and faded it in with the opacity option, and added a "Bruh" sound effect and title. I used an opacity to quickly bring in the title. For the actual bottle flip, I started by slowing the clip down to 25% by using the speed/duration option. I decided to zoom in on the bottle and add an explosion on the bottle after it landed with the use of the color key effect. To finish my video, I added a screaming crowd effect, as well as a clap effect.  
This blog took some time to do, as I haven't done this much work with keyframing in a while. In my previous experiences with keyframing, I struggled and would always screw up an animation. This time, my keyframes worked perfectly with what I was trying to do, and my video turned out pretty well. 

Video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Image Video